Equites
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Equites

Equites forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Goals for the Alliance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Pepsi

Goals for the Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Goals for the Alliance   Goals for the Alliance I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:20 pm

I would like to hear some suggestions about what goals we should strive for as a team as we become a powerful alliance. cheers

Some examples so far were setting population goals, troops goals and resource goals. Anyone else have any ideas on this? We'd like to hear it. scratch
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Goals for the Alliance   Goals for the Alliance I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:53 pm

doesnt anyone have some ideas or opinion on this one?
Back to top Go down
https://equites4ever.forumotion.com
RiotGrrl

RiotGrrl

PostSubject: Re: Goals for the Alliance   Goals for the Alliance I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 6:16 am

short term, we really need to do something about attacks against us- there aren't many, but we need to NOT let the enemy get resources from us- when you allow attackers to steal resources from us, you risk becoming a farm, and others will not take our alliance seriously...

Long term, I'd like to see us dominate our area, and later, form confeds or develop other branches in outer areas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goals for the Alliance   Goals for the Alliance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goals for the Alliance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equites :: fun-
Jump to: